Mojoprint is currently looking for a Japanese full-time graphic designer (or native English speaker with excellent Japanese ability) to join our team!
- A Japanese native speaker with great English communication skills or a native English speaker with level 2 Japanese proficiency.
- Have proven print design experience and proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (web design skills, CSS, html coding an advantage)
- Are outgoing and friendly
- Are able to work under your own initiative
- Currently reside in Osaka (or are looking to relocate)
- Are looking to hone your design skills in a young, rapidly growing company
Duties will include handling print orders, data troubleshooting, customer enquiries and of course the design and layout of everything from flyers and posters to annual reports, magazines and websitesâ€¦
In return, we offer a cosy English-speaking, creative environment, a few free t-shirts and the occasional Kit-kat.
Position: Full-time (pending trial period*)
Working hours: 10am-7pm Mon-Fri. Weekends and public holidays off.
Salary: From 240,000yen/mo + travelling expenses
*Any job offer will be preceeded by a one-month, full-time trial period. During this time salary will be paid at an hourly rate of 1000yen/hr.
If you think it’s you we are looking for, please send us your CV together with a link to an online folio or PDF version to: [email protected].
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview.